43 Burning The Qur'an

I was planning on making a blog entry about the Florida Quran burning event that will be held this saturday by a christian pastor, but, this morning on my youtube subscription box, i saw the latest video from The Amazing Atheist, and he just took the words out of my mind, so ill leave you with his video, i couldn't agree more with it, its the most sense i've heard about the whole thing.


43 Response to "Burning The Qur'an"

Croyal said...

Good video, he's pretty logical.

Anonymous said...

what the fuck

David Davidson said...

Damn, I'd watch this but I'm currently in class.

I'll make sure to come back later to view it.

Come At Me Bro said...

Love it!

Tino Celluloid said...

very very interesting. I enjoyed watching that vid.

Terry said...

Not sure about this...

Will support anyone who visits my blog and comments on most recent post.

www.bealphaman.blogspot.com

Christmas Cabbie said...

Ahhh, oh humanity...

Nobody said...

Interesting, can't wait to hear more.

AdPlusCommunications said...

Damn, these people are fucking stupid...

Discerning Gentleman said...

Great ideas here!

Luna said...

haha :] i agree with croyal
:)

this is vid contains some sense :]

Naj said...

muslims will go batshit insane if christians burn their holy book. they are unreasonable people when it comes to their faith.

troystefan said...

support u dayly

pls return


http://stefilutz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The daily Soup-port train is here...

Anonymous said...

Supportin!

Follow me bros.

Sinleet said...

Fucking Incredible

Light Weight Baby! said...

mind=blown

Dilly Skates said...

books aren't meant to be burn

Joshua la Joshua said...

man that's fucked up

JRam said...

That video reflects what I think about Koran burning too. I'm going to go to youtube just to favorite that video.

AdPlusCommunications said...

Could swing past my blog quick and help me out with a test if you have a free moment? Thanks, I'll make up for it. :)

CHOxLARGE said...

interesting point of view

Tannebaum said...

Makes sense to me

loladdme said...

just watched it via reddit. this guy is genius ;)

myfreecharity.blogspot.com

rockStar said...

daily love <3

Joshua la Joshua said...

I love how Christians decided somewhere that they were going to fight fire and religious intolerance with religious intolerance and fire.
Fucking sad that we're not even trying to seem better than the terrorists in the middle east.
Fucking sad.

Braden Hollembaek said...

BURN QUARANS. I really don't care about religion either way, I'm just in it for the lulz.

Slumph said...

:O.. good video.. its pretty shitty, they're letting themselves be bullied by muslims.. once again.. equal rights my arse, tis just like how the kkk gets seen as evil and the black panthers are fine in most peoples eyes... politically correctness gone mad.

- said...

I don't know about these autodafés. It brings us back to another century...

Tal Zahn said...

South park taught us many things, and on valuable thing was everything can and will be made fun of. There cannot be any special exceptions; it's everything or nothing.

I agree with Dilly Gates though, that books aren't meant to be burnt, they are meant to be read. Or use as a paperweight. I'm more concerned about the paper that went into the books rather than the content though.

Gary Oak Party said...

interesting, but i dont think that would do anything..

Teakay said...

In my profession opinion, as master troll, keeper of the troll archives and pretty much all-round badass, Islam is the trolliest religion ever. So i congratulate you, muslims, for being such good little trolls.

Jimmy Volmer said...

what an interesting perspective...

hunter time said...

damn thats not cool

Discerning Gentleman said...

lolwut... this is useful

Anonymous said...

nice blog that looks cool man !;)
supporting & following you;)

Zietlos said...

Everything is a joke or nothing. Darn straight.

Though I'm not a fan of burning books in general, logically, by capitalism, people need to buy the books, and the spike in demand will cause a spike in supply, those having a net increase in books, so I guess it is okay...

`†he Պen†al Պasochis† said...

yeah i saw this earlier, check out my blog on this whole koran burning fiasco. it's a total scam. check it out

http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/2010/09/business-of-burning-books.html

Herr Pik said...

*sigh*
People these days...

Halion said...

Well, that was a waste of money.

Nine said...

I think I would also have to agree with pretty much everything the guy was saying in the video

FIAIN said...

Agreed, AA usually tells is straight

The Dynamic Trend said...

I disagree with burning anything. It's a waste of money and trees.

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme