33 YouTube Not Loading Properly






I wanted a video for today's blog entry but for some reason YouTube hasn't been loading properly if it loads at all, it goes on and off, sometimes i have to refresh the main page a few times until it loads up. Is anyone else having this problem?, any ideas on how to fix it will be much appreciated.


Note: It happens on both firefox and chrome, sometimes it'll even open just fine on one of them but won't open on the other.


Update (11:19 am): Im now getting the infamous 502 error, so it might be a problem on their side from a few specific servers, i'm not sure.






Yesterday's article




33 Response to "YouTube Not Loading Properly"

loloriz0r said...

maybe its browser-related?

Spencer said...

might be browser/connection related

delphinium said...

works fine for me

g3000 said...

strange things occur from time to time

Randy said...

strange ._.

Anonymous said...

the world is going to end.

Tannebaum said...

its not you, its them

Anne on a mouse said...

hmm odd, doesnt sound that serious though

ramrod360 said...

They need to fix that.

Katie Greene said...

i blame myself

rockStar said...

showin mah luv 'nd support <3

Viperman said...

YT has been acting retarded for me as well

yoshiface2.blogspot.com said...

yeah it does that from time to time, a server cluster that your isp connects to may have taken a poop or something

Savage Nugget said...

It was workin for me this morning around 10:15. :D

Nau said...

weird!

David Davidson said...

Yeah, that Youtube live streaming thing is going on so that might be why things are all messed up at the moment.

Lil Pee said...

It's still in the works, I'm sure they'll patch it up.

Biff Tanner said...

Well that sucks some big ones.

Light Weight Baby! said...

This post has piqued my interests

doomboom9119 said...

supporting your blog

KC. said...

huh...no troubles here...feeling lucky

Tyler said...

Google acts weird for me all the time, thought I was the only one

Tyler said...

*youtube

Nobody said...

I must of missed it. But if youtube goes down, I think tit's the end of the internet.

Anonymous said...

Didn't had that problem!

Naj said...

i think it's not just youtube. some site that frequently visit are also putting out the 502 error. maybe the interwebs is sick. lol

Red Baron said...

omg you broke google

Dilly Skates said...

dat sum buuuullshit

AdPlusCommunications said...

I've had this issue with YouTube in the past, just had to clear cookies and it's worked.

Anonymous said...

sometimes

Mr. Derp said...

That sucks.

delphinium said...

hey man, hope your day was better than mine with one of my dogs dying.

Tal Zahn said...

I occasionally have problems with youtube and my computer, but mainly it just forgets to load the entire video and I have to refresh. never had this happen before. o.O

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme